Pediatric services include:
JC Lewis accepts Aetna, Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Care Network, Cigna, Core Source, Coventry, Humana, Integra, Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids, TriCare, WellCare and private pay.
Dr. Kyauna Miller is a native of Newark, New Jersey where she was born the daughter of two school teachers, Mr. Glenn C Miller and Marilyn G Miller. She received her undergraduate degree, a Bachelors of Art in Cultural Anthropology, from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, in 2002. She subsequently obtained her M.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio in 2008. She completed 4 years of post-graduate residency training at The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital and is double board certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Miller is well trained, qualified and passionate about providing quality medical care to patients of all ages. She is very excited to join the staff of excellent medical providers at JC Lewis Primary Care and hopes to accomplish several goals as a member of the team:
1. Leave a legacy of compassionate and excellent medical care.
2. Gain and maintain the respect and trust of her patients, and the local community
3. Empower and educate patients towards achieving wellness
4. Be an advocate for the social and medical well-being of Savannah’s children and
5. Be a role model to Savannah youth.